مهارات البحث العلمي
Clinical Research Methodology
This course offers “An overview of research methodology including basic concepts employed in quantitative research methods. Includes basic statistical tests and data entry into SPSS software.
COURSE LEVEL LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
The primary objective of this course is to develop a research orientation among the participants and to acquaint them with fundamentals of research methods. Specifically, the course aims at introducing them to the basic concepts used in research and to scientific social research methods and their approach. It includes discussions on sampling techniques, research designs and techniques of analysis. It also provide skills for publication
Some other objectives of the course are:
- To develop understanding of the basic framework of research process.
- To develop an understanding of various research designs and techniques.
- To identify various sources of information for literature review and data collection.
- To develop an understanding of the ethical dimensions of conducting applied research.
- To develop basic skills in proposal scientific writing