تشخيص أمراض الفم والأسنان
Oral Diagnosis Art and Science
At the end of this Course, Trainees should be able to:
- able to Diagnose normal, normal variation, and abnormal conditions
- the CLINICAL and TECHNICAL (including, the science and research) aspects of Oral diseases.
- Be able to interpret major findings on the oral tissue
- Know and understand Examination and Investigations
- Have a basic understanding of Oral diseases & oral manifestations of systemic diseases.
- Ability to manage Oral diseases & oral manifestations of systemic diseases.
- Develop a diagnostic approach including an understanding of the oral soft-tissue biopsy technique
- Understand the etiology and management of oral lesions